When placing and order with us or registering your details on our site, you are permitting us to collect your personal details.
How we use your details.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders, and we believe that this is a proper reason to use your information. By placing an order with us, you consent to your information being used in this way.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service for example sending you offers, business information and updates, ie enhancements to our services and products.
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are not stored on our computers. The credit card details are taken and held on the secure payment gateway provided by Stripe. Your Credit Card details are not held in clear text on any web site.
Why we might need to share some of your details.
Simply Yours UK does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than if the following circumstances apply:
- when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment (i.e for goods delivery purposes). We may work with other suppliers who may need your address details only to deliver to you directly.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, for example with law enforcement and government organisations for the purposes of fraud investigation or protection.
- when details are needed for record keeping financial service providers such as bookkeepers and accountants, Stripe, Ionos, Royal Mail and other delivery partners, Yorkshire Bank and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
- in the fulness of time, we may to share details to assess creditworthiness of those companies applying for credit accounts.
- in the event Simply Yours UK is passed on or sold to another party.
In this case, these third parties will be bound by Privacy legislation also but Simply Yours UK is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these organisations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be guaranteed as totally secure.
If you would like to view or have your details deleted, please contact us. We will always do our utmost to protect your privacy, as we would want others to protect ours.